ad: ARR

For Sale Yaesu FT-990 and Desk Mic

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD8HAM, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:29 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KD8HAM

KD8HAM Ham Member QRZ Page

Bought this radio from a Fargo based ham in early 2013. Used it at the in-laws/lake home with a OCF Dipole. Sparingly used. Mostly on weekends, and maybe once a month.

Please note: This radio has fan issues and every so often the fan kicks on really high and make a big racket. Happens when operating at full power for extended periods of time. Could be as simply as needing some grease or replacement fan. Replacement fans on eBay (in 2015) were going for 50 bucks.

Last time this radio transmitted was at Field Day in 2015. We have moved to a new QTH and I've not had time to setup anything or get on the air. I loved this radio as the power supply and ATU were built in. Desk mic works great. I turned on the radio last month, when someone here asked me what the ROM was. ROM is version 1.2.

Asking $500 shipped via FedEx insured. Prefer to sell locally, in which case you can lower the price a bit!

Want more info? PM or send me an email at the address on QRZ! Please be patient - this is a hobby and I might not respond to your email within minutes, as some people on here expect.

PayPal would be OK. Money order works too. Personal check would be accepted, but will not ship for 10 business days. No exceptions on that bit.

Attached Files:

K5MTY and KN4OO like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.