For Sale Yaesu FT-950 package with Ameritron AL-811 amp and Begali keyer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF7DZ, Mar 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KF7DZ

KF7DZ Ham Member QRZ Page

looks like first bidder on mike has fallen through, if still interested please let me know, thanks

2. KF7DZ

money order still fine if interested--

3. KF7DZ

Yaesu desk mike still available if still interested........no email for you on QRZ

4. KF7DZ

Diawa bridge sold.........Yaesu 2m handheld FT-411, MFJ key 422B, and as new Yaesu MD-100 still available

5. G1VGT

G1VGT Ham Member QRZ Page

is the Ft 950 still available,?? IF SO PLS CALL ME ON 417 771 9996 ,,,,TONY,,THANK YOU,,

6. KF7DZ

950 sold, thanks for inquiry

7. KF7DZ

Begali Simplex Palladium still available, MFJ electronic keyer model 422B still available and Yaesu FT-411 2M handheld still available, email good on QRZ--------

8. KD9AZB

KD9AZB Ham Member QRZ Page

is the FT 950 still available????????

9. KF7DZ

Begali keyer and Yaesu mike sold, thanks

10. N1TYH

N1TYH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Oh how I wish I saw this earlier. I read the post stating that the Begali Key and Microphone were sold. If anything falls through, please let me know immediately. 73 de N1TYH (Steve).

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.