ad: portazero-1

Sale/Trade Yaesu FT-950 for FT-897D W/LDG

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ4PGD, Dec 19, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KJ4PGD

KJ4PGD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a great Yaesu FT-950 that I'm looking to trade for a Yaesu FT-897D. This FT-950 works, looks and preforms great. Comes with the radio, mic, manual, and power cord. I'm looking to trade for something more portable like the FT-897D. The FT-897D must be in good condition and must have a LDG 897 tuner. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1482123029860-1834832725.jpg

K5MTY and KE9OL like this.
  2. K4JNS

K4JNS Ham Member QRZ Page

would you be interested in a straight out sale?

3. N1GTR

N1GTR Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FT450 if you are interested in a swap.

4. KK4WTE

KK4WTE Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an 897 with ldg 897 tuner No issues with the radio or tuner. I use it when I go camping. I am in Fla. kk4wte email kk4wte@gmail.com

5. NC4OK

NC4OK Ham Member QRZ Page

Good Morning John, I have a Yaesu FT450D in mint condition with original box, MH31 hand mike, power cable & original manual. All funtions work as new & 100 watts on ALL bands. Would posibly consider a trade. Thanks for your public service. Merry Christmas Woody NC4OK@outlook.com 73

6. K4ABT

K4ABT Ham Member QRZ Page

Trade even, I have a YAESU FT-857 with MFJ AutoTuner and 13.8 volt, 30 amp switching power supply.
    All work perfect, and I use daily.... nightly. Also include a BuxComm 802134 Windom (NEW).
    Buck, K4ABT Evington/Lynchburg, 434 509 9066, manual and all cables.

7. KF7WJL

KF7WJL Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you willing to sale this out-right?
    John
    KF7WJL

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.