SOLD Yaesu FT-920

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD5FHW, May 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD5FHW

KD5FHW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm selling a beautiful and fully functional Yaesu FT-920 for my friend. It comes packed in the original box with the original mic, manual and power cord. Local pick up is preferred and I can meet within 75 miles of Houston. Shipping is possible but it will cost on additional $50. Price is $500 FIRM. I take PayPal, money orders and, of course, cash.

Andrew - KD5FHW

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

K5MTY likes this.
  2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Your call sign must appear with at least one photo of the ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE - NOT JUST A BOX

Thank you

4.0 - Listing Policies
    1. Photos are REQUIRED. All For-Sale or For-Trade items must include a photo of the actual item being offered for sale or trade. Photos must also meet the following requirements:
      1. Photo must be clear, focused, and of sufficient resolution (minimum 640x480).
      2. Boxed, new or used gear must be opened with the contents clearly shown.
      3. If the value of the gear being offered can reasonably expect to be worth $100 USD or more then the sellers call sign must appear in at least one photo of the actual item for sale - not just the manual or the box, but next to the item itself. Call signs may not be digitally superimposed (aka Photoshopped) onto the image, and must appear adjacent or atop the merchandise. Hand written call signs on plain paper are preferred.

3. KD5FHW

KD5FHW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.