For Sale Yaesu FT-920

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4JRV, Jan 14, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling my Yaesu FT-920. It comes from a non-smoking environment. This radio is a 9 out 10 cosmetically with the usual small scratches expected to occur during use. Radio comes with power cord, original microphone. Serious inquires only. Radio is $700.00 shipped conus. Paypal preferred however, I will accept money orders and will ship after money order clears bank. This radio is sold "as is" with no expressed/implied warranty of operating condition except as noted due to part swapping. If you like to discuss this radio or for questions you may contact me at w4jrv@yahoo.com or you may call me at 843-812-7949.

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

W2CSI, N1VAU and KG4BFR like this.
  2. W4JRV

Reduced to $650.00 for the next 3 days only!!!!!

W2CSI likes this.
  3. N7ZXP

N7ZXP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Does this radio work. No pic of it running and no description of it working, just that it is only described as no warranted that it works.

K6VOH and KC7HDE like this.
  4. W4JRV

N7ZXP I sent you an email concerning your questions, Jeff

N7ZXP likes this.
  5. W4JRV

Still for sale... I was asked about the radio performance:
    Yes this radio work great… I used it a lot and always enjoyed the received sound coming from it. I upgraded to a FT-1000D (200 watt) model so this is now no longer needed. I can put power it and we can talk you like. I am a net control station for OMISS on Thursday night and for SCARS on Friday from 11-1200. I promise this radio will not be DOA…. Any problem and I will GLADLY refund full purchase price without question minus shipping back to me….

Should you desire any more pictures please ask me here

6. W4JRV

Still for sale

7. W4JRV

Here is a couple more pictures.....

upload_2018-1-19_15-47-16.png

upload_2018-1-19_15-47-16.png

upload_2018-1-19_15-48-51.png

W2CSI likes this.
  8. KC9QJM

KC9QJM Ham Member QRZ Page

Still for sale ?
    Andrzej
    KC9QJM

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.