ad: elecraft

SOLD Yaesu FT-920 - Local Pick Up ONLY

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7PLC, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W7PLC

W7PLC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Left over from SK Estate Sale. Tested full power out all bands, 160-6. Includes Mic and manual. Cash only please. No shipping, local WWA please. TNX, KA7FRZ 2F99ABE9-C117-4B1C-9963-19B91F3B339B.JPG

LZ2AO and KA8UGB like this.
  2. N1ERN

N1ERN Ham Member QRZ Page

how much?

3. W7PLC

Asking $750. It's from a silent key sale so be generous with an offer to help the family.

4. W7PLC

Please make an offer on this wonderful rig. If it doesn't go to a good shack it will sit in my garage taking up valuable space and collecting dust. We all don't want that to be the fate of this excellent radio, right?

5. W7PLC

6. W7PLC

Update. Price is now $650 or best offer. Shipping within USA included, no longer "Local pickup only". Cash or certified check please, no 3rd party pickup, (we all know that scam).

7. KN4FEB

KN4FEB Ham Member QRZ Page

I found this review:
    "
    The FT 920 is an extremely ergonomic and physically attractive rig packed with excellent features. Also exceedingly simple to operate, and capable of excellent audio quality and most definitely a nice hot receive with very discerning audio with an undoubtedly smooth quality. Very pleasant to listen to. And with it's automatic antenna tuner which operates flawlessly, it creates a wonderful experience for the seasoned and new ham alike.
    Now the bad news. At the rather pricey purchase cost, and all it's technological features, I believe Yaesu should be ASHAMED to have built such a beautiful rig with the intention of making it completely disposable. The processor section of the rig is no longer available, and Yaesu no longer supports the rig at all.For a beautiful rig of this caliber, it is absolutely shameful that if one encounters a bad processor that they must just "throw it away" and purchase another Yaesu product that they hope will not follow suit. I have since purchased a Kenwood 950 SDX....who's is actually still supported. Again...a shame. I used to really like Yaesu products until this experience. Well....you live, and you learn. " I'll offer $600.

8. N4UN

N4UN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is an excellent radio. It has been part of my main station for many years. Works well with computer control. See my QRZ page.
    73, Dick, N4UN

9. W7PLC

Offer accepted. Send me your email and I'll reply with payment instructions (PayPal), shipping will be via UPS.

10. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

This ad has been flagged for not displaying photos of the item(s) for sale, including your physical call sign next to the item(s). Digitally superimposed call signs do not meet this requirement.

If you are the seller you can add photos, including your call sign next to the item(s), by using the Post Reply feature in this ad.

If you are having problems uploading pictures, please read here; https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-photo-updated.267046/

W0JAY likes this.
  11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.