Canceled Yaesu FT-901DM

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7KJ, May 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N7KJ

N7KJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale an very nice Yaesu FT-901DM (LSB, USB, CW, FSK, AM, FM). The FT-901DM has an Inverter installed on its back, that makes it possible to use the radio with 12 volt DC. The tubes were tested, and they come in at 100%. I will include the Yaesu microphone, and an original Service & User Manual in one. This radio is in excellent condition. Please look at the pictures, and judge for yourself.

The shown SP-901P speaker w/phone patch and the FC-901 antenna tuner, will be offered to the buyer of the radio first. I will not sell either one before the radio is sold. Both are in excellent condition, and the speaker comes with the factory connection cable to the radio.

Payment by USPS Money Order for immediate shipping, or Personal check or other type of Money Order. They must clear my account before shipping, though. All sales final. No PayPal, sorry.

The Palstar PM2000A is not for sale.

The price is $575 plus shipping for 45 pounds (21”x21”x12” box) from Zip Code 59601 by FedEx, or you could pick the radio up at my QTH. The price is firm. I am not interested in a trade. Please contact me by my e-mail listed here on QRZ only. All my information here on QRZ are current. Thank you DSC03061.JPG DSC03060.JPG DSC03062.JPG DSC03063.JPG DSC03064.JPG DSC03065.JPG DSC03066.JPG

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    N3IWJ, KD2IWN, W2KG and 5 others like this.
  2. N7KJ

N7KJ Ham Member QRZ Page

John, WA7BZI, check your SPAM mail box. I am not jumping through hoops for you to receive my answer e-mail.

3. N7KJ

N7KJ Ham Member QRZ Page

CANCELLED

4. N3IWJ

N3IWJ Ham Member QRZ Page

SWEET

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.