ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD Yaesu FT-900at

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE5SB, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. AE5SB

AE5SB Ham Member QRZ Page

Retirement sale – Wife says to downsize

Here is a Yaesu FT-900 AT that is a rare one. It is the 20 watt version. That’s right it was made that way. The manual briefly mentions it. Works great, used it on jt-65/FT-8 to work the world. Also comes with both service and operators manuals on CD,power cord and will include a YSK-900 remote wire with plugs but no screws. This 900 also also has a tuner that will tune most anything. Great radio and you can turn the power down below 1 watt for you QRPer’s.

Sold as is and no returns due to parts swappers

$400 shipped to your door in the lower 48 or best reasonable offer. Paypal is fine

Contact my QRZ email please or here – Thank You and 73

David AE5SB

IMG_1843.JPG
    IMG_1844.JPG

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    N3GY, K5MTY, KK5R and 1 other person like this.
  2. AE5SB

Don it is a 20 watt rig, I have seen it in either the service manual or the operating manual. I will get you a page number. I recently sent to Burghardt in SD for a once over before I sell and they say the same 20 watts.
    73 David

WC5P likes this.
  3. KG7LGN

KG7LGN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi David, This looks like a good one that has been well cared for. Would you consider taking $350 for it?

4. AE5SB

Sold

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.