SOLD Yaesu FT-90 mobile: RS HTX-10: Icom IC-R1500 receiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4ORI, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KI4ORI

KI4ORI Ham Member QRZ Page

Fist off, I am a little new to QRZ forums so if I have made a faux-pas please let me know and I will correct the mistake.

I have the three above items for sale. I am in Deltona just north of Orlando. I can bring items to hamcation next week, you are welcome to pick them up from me, or I can ship them. I usually like to use USPS flat rate boxes for shipping.

First item:
    This is a Yaesu FT-90 micro mobile dual band VHF/UHF transceiver. I got it as part of a trade a few years back. I bought a new microphone cord for it and fiddled with it a little bit but never warmed up to it. Included is the radio, microphone, and a copy of the owners manual. I do not have a mounting bracket or the separation kit for it. It works as it should. I am asking $180

Second item:
    I have a Radio Shack HTX-10 10-meter all mode transceiver. This was my first HF rig when I got my tech license years ago. I bought it from another ham and it has always served me well. Works fine except the knobs get a little scratchy and sticky from lack of use. Except for that, it works as it should. Included is the microphone, and the power cord has been converted to an Anderson connector with a blade fuse holder. I also have a printout of the owners manual and the service manual. Asking $100

Third item:
    I have an Icom IC-R1500 receiver. I purchased this from an RF research company years ago and have only used it a tiny bit. It has been modified in that there is a SMA connector mounted in the front of the chassis. I have no idea what it is there for, only that it never interfered with the normal operation of the receiver. Included is the original owners manual and a copy of the service manual from Icom. Asking $275

Lasly, I also have a copy of the owners and service manual for the IC-PCR1500. Asking $15

I can be reached at:
    KI4ORI@outlook.com
    or the email listed here on QRZ

Feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries
    -Albert
    KI4ORI

Attached Files:

KN4OO likes this.
  2. KC8EQF

KC8EQF Ham Member QRZ Page

Albert , is shipping included or does the buyer pay for shipping.

3. KI4ORI

I guess I didn't make that exactly clear. I mentioned the USPS flat rate boxes but my apologies for not specifying.

Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks,
    Albert

4. N9TSL

N9TSL Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you be able to take $100 shipped for the HTX-10. Thanks and 73, Tracy N9TSL

5. KI4ORI

That would be fine Tracy.
    Please email me at KI4ORI@outlook.com so we can make arrangements.

Price reduced on FT-90 to $150 and IC-R1500 reduced to $250

6. KI4ORI

All items have been sold. Thank you all for your interest.

-Albert
    KI4ORI

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.