For Sale Yaesu FT-897D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC7NCD, Jul 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KC7NCD

KC7NCD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling my Yaesu FT-897D from a non-smoking dust free home. The radio in my opinion is a 9/10. It was never used outside or in a dusty environment, there are no scratches that I can see nor any cracked or broken plastic.

Please use the pictures to closely look at the radio, you will be hard pressed to find one cleaner.

Everything works as it should and will not be sold DOA. However as with all electronics, I cannot guarantee it will last forever. After hearing about parts swappers, I will no longer accept any returns on my items for sale and I do not offer any warranty. I do not have any security seals on the radio, so no glue residue.

It will be shipped with original box, manual, original hand mic (MH-31) and power cord. I will double box and pack well for shipping. There are no optional filters installed. The S9 static crash fix was applied to this radio by Yaesu.

Price is $750.00 insured and shipped to the lower 48. I will accept USPS MO to the address on my QRZ page or PayPal +4%.

Reason for selling: I'm selling the radio to fund a new purchase.
    Thanks for looking and 73
    Matt

Image1.jpeg Image02.jpeg Image03.jpeg Image05.jpeg Image04.jpeg Image06.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    KM4AEC, K7HMO and KF5VQY like this.
  2. KC7NCD

Price drop...

$700 Shipped insured to lower 48. I will take Paypal, but prefer USPS MO.

3. K7HMO

K7HMO Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the 897 still for sale?

4. KC7NCD

Yes sir, still available.

5. KC7NCD

Radio has SOLD.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.