For Sale Yaesu FT-897 + Accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8ZZX, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W8ZZX

W8ZZX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-897, first generation (not a "D" model), all-bands, all-modes transceiver, works great. Excellent first HF rig for a new Ham, includes MH-31 mic, printed user's manual, power cord. $700 shipped to US addresses.

Yaesu MD-100 desk mic, works with all Yaesu rigs with either 8-pin round or RJ45 mic connectors, switchable mic response and sensitivity. $120 shipped to US addresses.

LDG AT-897+ tuner for FT-897, works excellent, includes manual. $125 shipped to US addresses.

LDG FTL-Meter; large 4" power/mod/SWR meter, plugs into FT-857/897 rig meter socket and repeats LCD panel readings. Works excellent, includes printed manual. $60 shipped to US addresses.

...Or take everything and save $30; all four pieces together for $975.

PayPal to "dave-dot-vick-at-gmail-dot-com" or local pickup in Lansing, Michigan preferred, I'm good on QRZ.com.

IMG_7948.JPG IMG_7949.JPG IMG_7954.JPG IMG_7955.JPG IMG_7950.JPG IMG_7956.JPG IMG_7951.JPG

KO2ALI, N7AGA, KN4OO and 1 other person like this.
  2. W8ZZX

The large LDG meter is spoken for.

3. AC9JV

AC9JV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, do you still have the AT-897 antenna tuner?

4. W8ZZX

Yes, I do. Comes with all cabling & paper manual, works excellent. $125 shipped.

5. AC9JV

AC9JV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'd like to talk to you about buying your AT-897. Can you call me, please? My phone number is 414 412 7376.

Thanks!

6. W8ZZX

Tuner is spoken for. Transceiver and desk mic are still available.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.