SOLD Yaesu FT-891 w/LDG AT-100 Pro II Autotuner & SignaLink USB

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4MGL, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W4MGL

W4MGL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Having just bought the Elecraft KX3 of my dreams (right here on QRZ.com - thanks again, Phil!) I have decided to build a PX3 Panadapter kit and KXPA100 amp with autotuner kit to go with it, and am selling my 6-month old Yaesu FT-891 go-kit to help offset the cost.

The FT-891 was bought new from DX Engineering about 6 months ago and is in near-new condition and works perfectly. It operates on all amateur bands from 160 meters to 6 meters, including the five USB and five CW channels of the U.S. 60 meter band. The radio is completely stock, except for the MH-31 hand mic - which has had the stock element replaced with a wide-range electret element kit from W2ENY. This has greatly improved the performance over the stock mic while retaining its rugged casing. Max rated output is 100 watts (25 watts AM).

I'm also including the LDG AT-100 Pro II autotuner and Tigertronics SignaLink USB that were purchased new at the same time as the rig from GigaParts. Both are in near-new condition and work perfectly. There is a data cable that connects the autotuner and the FT-891 that allows the tuner to control the tuning process, reducing the power output and generating a signal to tune to, then returning the rig to its original mode and power setting when finished (menu item '16-15 Tuner Select' needs to be set to 'LAMP'). I keep the autotuner strapped to the top of the rig with a 2" wide velcro strap for ease of portability, and will include the strap with purchase. The tuner sits on high rubber feet so that it doesn't buzz or muffle the speaker output. They will come with the original manuals and a CD for the SignaLink. All of the original cables, plus an aftermarket 36" fused FT-891 power cable for shack use will be included. Both this cable and the power cable for the autotuner have been fitted with Anderson Power Pole connectors. There is a data cable and a USB cable for the SignaLink, plus another USB cable that goes directly to a PC for CAT control. I also bought a copy of the RT Systems ADMS-891 Programming Software as a download (no CD) and will provide the buyer the registration info so that they can download their own copy.

The original boxes are missing, but everything will come very securely packed and insured.

I paid well over $1000 for everything (including the software) and am asking $750.00 for everything including insured shipping to your door via UPS Ground in the lower 48 states only. If someone wants to meet up in the Hampton Roads area of southeast Virginia for a direct handoff, an adjustment can be made for not having to ship. PayPal only, please, my email address in on my QRZ bio page.

Marc KN4HJP

Yaesu FT-891 - 1 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 2 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 3 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 4 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 5 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 6 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 7 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 8 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 9 of 10.jpg Yaesu FT-891 - 10 of 10.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  2. W4MGL

Sold pending funds!

3. W4MGL

SOLD!!! Thanks to Sam and QRZ.com!

4. VK2GPL

VK2GPL Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks again Marc! Now I just need to whip Australia Post relentlessly :p

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.