SOLD Yaesu FT-891 for sale excellent Condition 160m-6m

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9KQX, Nov 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: DLSpec-1
  1. K9KQX

K9KQX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Up for sale is a mint condition FT-891. I purchased this for Winter Field day this past year. Had hoped to use it more in my gobox but quite frankly it got used about 5 times over the past 11 months. I'd like to sell this to use the funds for something else with my main station. I have all the hardware, manual, original box and there's power pole connectors soldered onto the original power cable. No splices done to that. This is as close to new out of the box as you could get. I found the radio to be a joy to use. It has a USB interface for CAT control only. For whatever reason, Yaesu didn't provide a USB sound device inside the rig. So if you want to do digital communications, you'll need a data cable, and Signalink or equivalent to connect a computer to the rig to get the audio signal to and from the rig. Unit handles 160m to 6m band, with a TX output of 100 watts.

As for shipping, I'll ship it USPS to any US address(HI, AK, etc). It will be double boxed, the unit weighs 10lbs in its own packaging, but with the additional box it'll probably weigh in at about 15 lbs. Buyer pays for shipping. Asking price $450, Local Pickup cash only(I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago). If shipping I prefer Paypal. I will calculate shipping prices and email a paypal invoice that includes shipping cost.
    Please contact me through QRZ or this thread if your interested.
    Thanks for looking

Mike
    K9KQX

Attached Files:

KM4MD, KA8UGB and KE9OL like this.
  2. N0NRY

N0NRY Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be interested contact me at tanker 40123 at aol.com thanks

3. K8MH

K8MH Ham Member QRZ Page

if it makes it to me, I would be interested as well. No email listed at qrz.....

contact at NY8T@arrl.net

4. K9KQX

I sent you an email from my hotmail account. let me know you got it, and I'll get shipping costs to your QTH. If you decide to pass then I'll contact NY8T(next in line)
    Thanks for the interest, and the rather quick response.

5. K8MH

K8MH Ham Member QRZ Page

Mike
    I need to withdraw, I bought an alternate FT-891 from KA8UGB.

6. N9TO

N9TO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Mike, I sent you a message on QRZ as well.

Thanks,
    K9KGM

7. K9KQX

NY8T, your next in the running, are you interested

8. K8MH

K8MH Ham Member QRZ Page

sent you an email.

9. KG5FZ

KG5FZ Ham Member QRZ Page

KG5FZ -- put me on the"really interested"listing. I do PayPal!!

10. K4JNS

K4JNS Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take it if no one else has yet.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.