For Sale Yaesu FT-857D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG8EK, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:43 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KG8EK

KG8EK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Very good overall condition. It does have the display stripe syndrome. The rest of the rig looks great. Very minimal wear, no scratches. The radio performs very well and is still a pleasure to operate, even with it's diminished display. I have pictured 2 different work arounds ( for those who think the display HAS to be replaced ). Both devices are linked to the radio via a $12 eBay item, a Bluetooth CAT Interface Adapter for Yaesu FT-857 that's right $12. My android pad has a free radio control APP called Pocket RxTx. I downloaded it from Google Play for FREE. The laptop is my FREE download of HRD Both work Very well with this radio and much better than wasting over $200 for a new display that isn't much easier to read anyway. Replacement is totally unnecessary !! I am including the box, short DC cord, hand mic, manuals, mobile bkt, both control head cables. NOT included are my laptop, Bluetooth CAT Interface Adapter & Samsung pad. I am looking for $500 OBO
    Please email areeyou@hotmail.com with any questions, comments or offers.

DSCN0243.JPG DSCN0152.JPG IMG_0945.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0948.JPG IMG_0949.JPG IMG_0950.JPG IMG_0951.JPG IMG_0952.JPG

KN4OO, A61BK, KA8UGB and 1 other person like this.
  2. KG8EK

KG8EK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

the holder for the control head when using remote is also included. IMG_0953[2].JPG IMG_0954[1].JPG

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.