SOLD Yaesu FT-857 with Mic and extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0BGO, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W0BGO

W0BGO Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a FT-857 (not the D model) up for sale. It works perfectly and is very good condition. Designed for HF, VHF and UHF. The difference between the non-D and D model is that the D model includes 60m and has the TCXO-9 temperature controlled crystal oscillator that would help with PSK-31. The TCXO-9 can be purchased separately and plugged into the main pub. It has two plug-in spaces for optional filters. This has the stock SSB type filters. An optional CW filter would have to be purchased for CW operating. The package comes without the operating manual. For some reason it has not been found. I'm asking $475 which includes free shipping within the Con USA.

email: kiwa@wolfenet.com

image.png IMG_2301 (1).jpg IMG_2298 (1).jpg IMG_2299 (1).jpg IMG_2300 (1).jpg
    IMG_2292 (1).jpg IMG_2294 (1).jpg IMG_2293 (1).jpg
    IMG_2294 (2).jpg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    KN4LHZ, KN4OO, KA8UGB and 2 others like this.
  2. AF5CC

AF5CC Ham Member QRZ Page

The D model doesn't come with the TCXO as standard, that is with the FT897D. The FT857D added the DSP as standard, which was optional when it first came out.

AG5AB likes this.
  3. N4EYZ

N4EYZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Does yours have DSP, and is that a separation kit in one of the pics? Are you the original owner?
    I don't see a mobile mount or at least I don't recognize one.

4. AF5CC

AF5CC Ham Member QRZ Page

I can see in the last photo that the DSP board is installed, as it has the DSP settings displayed.

N4EYZ likes this.
  5. K3OG

K3OG Ham Member QRZ Page

Craig, I'll take it if you still have it. See my email. 73s, Peter

6. W0BGO

W0BGO Ham Member QRZ Page

The FT-857 has sold. I now have to figure out how to change the listing heading!! ?

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.