For Sale Yaesu FT 857 control heads.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WD8BWW, Nov 11, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WD8BWW

WD8BWW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FT 857 control head. I have some refurbished FT 857 control heads for sale. If you have the zebra stripes and would like a crystal clear display again this would solve that problem. Two options for purchase: Outright purchase $320 + $10SH or if you send me your old undamaged head $240 + $10SH exchange or straight repair of your control head. I accept PayPal, check, or MO. little 857.jpg

2. KD5QHV

KD5QHV Ham Member QRZ Page

Andy, seems you have the receipe for these control heads. How much is a repair/replacement of the display, Send me an email I'm good on qrz.
    Bernie
    KD5QHV

3. KD8PYY

KD8PYY Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a damaged control head, my Elmer, who also is a tech for 30 years in Commercial Radio repair says he think the PC board is cracked. Radio was on seat, slid to the floor, landed on the head, broke encoder, replaced encoder, still no working. suggestions

Tx
    KD8PYY
    John (Jack)

4. WD8BWW

WD8BWW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If you want to send it to me I can check it. I can send you an estimate. Worst case, if the PCB is cracked the it would be corrected in the repair/exchange I do.

5. N0VF

N0VF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey there Andy, I just found this thread and am wondering if you still have the 857 control heads for sale outright? Also, i need the front plastic casing that the head snaps in to if you happen to have that as well. My rig went face down w 30lbs behind it. Thanks in advance...
    n0vf@inbox.com

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  6. W7LPN

W7LPN Ham Member QRZ Page

7. KC0HT

KC0HT Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you still have some control heads for the 857d if so where do I send and the cost you can email me direct kc0oht@gmail.com

8. W7LDG

W7LDG Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you still have some control heads for the 857d. I want to get one outright. I prefer PayPal. You can email me direct at lanegiard@charter.net
    Thanks
    Lane/N7ZXP

9. NN3RP

NN3RP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What's the culprit of the zebra stripes? I have my rig for a long time but don't use it that often. Is it overheat or what?

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.