For Sale Yaesu FT-847 HF & Satellite Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8NGA, Jan 1, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W8NGA

W8NGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Price $850 plus $30 dollars for shipping.

DSCF7560.JPG

I am selling this Yaesu FT-847 for a friend of mine. I have been using it on the air this past week just to make sure that it is working good and it is. I normally use a Icom IC-7600 but I like the receiver in this radio better. Last Saturday made several contacts on 40 meters in the RAC contest. So far, I have just used it on 40 and 20 meters. This radio will also operate on 6, 2 and 70cm bands. The 847 is best known for satellite work!

Anyway, this radio is very clean and has been well taken care of. Please take a close look at the pictures and judge for yourself. It has the upgraded Inrad 250 Hz CW filter installed https://www.inrad.net/home.php?cat=18 (a $174 option) along with a jumper on the rear that lets you use a separate receive antenna or pre-amp. The connector could be removed and you would never know that it was there.

It comes with a MH-31 hand microphone and power cable, but I do not have the manual. I have seen several manual reprints available on ebay. Your radio will be shipped from Columbus, Ohio and if you live close by, then you are welcomed to stop by and try it out for yourself. Shipping will be $30 additional. Licensed hams only please. Paypal welcomed!

Please feel free to ask any questions. I can be reached by sending a message through QRZ. Additional information on the 847 can be found here https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/1467.html

Thanks, Greg W8NGA

DSCF7367.JPG DSCF7366.JPG

DSCF7560.JPG DSCF7549.JPG DSCF7550.JPG DSCF7551.JPG DSCF7552.JPG DSCF7553.JPG DSCF7559[1].JPG DSCF7560[1].JPG

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    KC9YWV, VE7REN, KG4BFR and 4 others like this.
  2. W2ZF

W2ZF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is the radio still for sale?

3. W8NGA

W8NGA Ham Member QRZ Page

YES, its still available.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.