ad: SteppIR-1

For Sale Yaesu FT-817ND, LDG Z11 Auto tuner, and GRV5 Junior Antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NO7IN, Jul 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. NO7IN

NO7IN Ham Member QRZ Page

Price reduced to $700 obo

Selling my FT-817ND with an LDG Z11 A uto Tuner and a GRV5 Junior antenna. Everything you need for SOTA or other remote work.

I bought these a couple years ago, but moved to an HOA right afterwards and really have no place to work it. Plus, family started coming so I figured it's time to give them to someone who can get more love out of them.

Very lightly used FT-817ND, always kept indoors (never even got to go hiking with it). Home has no pets, and maybe used this for 10 hours altogether on VHF/UHF repeater work. Comes with everything in the pictures (I'll list it all later). Light scuffs on the body, but system works great. Also selling the QRP Z11 auto tuner with it, as well as the G5RV Junior (10m-40m) so you have everything you need to get up on HF QRP. I can't seem to find the front antenna that comes with it, so I'm throwing the G5RV in to replace it (seems more than fair in my opinion). Below is the list of what comes with this (and see pictures:

- FT-817ND Radio
    - LDG Z11 Auto Tuner
    - G5RV Junior Antenna (with twine for tying down)
    - Both the wall charger and car charger for the radio
    - Rechargable battery pack
    - AA Battery Pack
    - MH-31 Microphone
    - Power wire (for car installation)
    - Shoulder Strap

Sold as is, no warranty expressed or implied
    $700 shipped CONUS(Paypal is preferred, but will accept a Postal Money Order)
    Contact me at johwiltb ( at ) gmail . com or send me a PM on here if interested or have questions. Thanks!
    IMG_1742.JPG

Below shows 60m that makes it the ND version
    IMG_1743.JPG

Attached Files:

W8YPV likes this.
  2. N3COB

N3COB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Nice Gear. Would you consider selling the tuner by itself? Can respond to gdsimages@hotmail.com or call 301 580 6240.
    Thanks. N3COB

3. NO7IN

I appreciate the message! I'm actually really working on selling these together, with a single shipping charge and all. My apologizes, and if I change my mind, I'll let you know first.

4. KJ4TOP

KJ4TOP Ham Member QRZ Page

with tongue in cheek, are you trying to give away to a person, or sell it???;)

5. NO7IN

Well, I'm not in a huge rush...so you interested in making an offer or just offering a comment??;)

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.