For Sale Yaesu FT-817nd Bundle

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2RMT, Feb 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. W2RMT

W2RMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Included is a very nice FT-817nd QRP radio, LDG Z817 tuner, ASUS Android tablet with detachable Keyboard, Bluetooth adapter, 12v adapter, and necessary cables. Also included, but not shown, is the NC-72B power supply, tablet charger, AA battery holder and the three antenna sections. I was able to control the radio with the tablet via Bluetooth using Pocket RxTx Free.

OK, the fine print...
    You will likely need new batteries for the radio, they charged up but didn't last long. The tablet charged and ran the entire time I configured and tested the system but that's as long as I had it going. I was able to connect and control the radio with the tablet but when I added the tuner, I had to change the baud rate on the radio. The tuner works as expected but you may need to play with the settings to get the Bluetooth to work with the tuner. I removed my account and reset the tablet to original configuration so you'll need to install Pocket RxTX (it's easy).

$750.00 shipped Priority Mail - Contiguous United States only - PayPal only - as is, all sales final.

Please ask any questions using my QRZ listed email. Please include FT-817nd it the subject line. :)

20180210_174118.jpg 20180210_174139.jpg 20180210_174127.jpg 20180210_174206.jpg

Rick - w2rmt

KD9AEZ and N4FZ like this.
  2. W2RMT

W2RMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-817nd has been sold.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.