For Sale Yaesu FT-817

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2IRV, Jan 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KC2IRV

KC2IRV Ham Member QRZ Page

I am currently selling my fully functional Yaesu FT-817. The unit comes with what is pictured. It has a Wind Camp battery door for charging an internal battery, unfortunately I do longer have the original battery door.
    The original internal battery pack went bad but I never replaced it because I used a higher capacity external pack which is included with this unit. This unit also includes the AA pack insert as well. There are no issues with this unit and it works on all its bands with its full rated output but as with all electronic items it is sold AS-IS. Its a very nice radio I just no longer use it. This radio will also include the original owners/operators manual as well. I will ship USPS Priority mail insured for the sale price with tracking. My asking price is $430.00 Shipped. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to email me at KC2IRV@gmail.com or text/call 484-542-3015
    The forms of payment I accept are Personal Check or Money Order (postal prefered)

20190129_204908.jpg
    20190129_204947.jpg 20190129_205054.jpg

2. KC1AJR

KC1AJR Ham Member QRZ Page

is this the nd version?

3. KD4RFV

KD4RFV Ham Member QRZ Page

Has the 817 been sold?Do You have any other pictures of the 817 only?

4. KC2IRV

This unit has been sold pending funds

5. KC2IRV

This unit is back up for sale since the original buyer did not come through.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.