For Sale Yaesu FT-817 nd - MFJ Model 1742 20 Meter Zepp

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI8ES, Aug 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KI8ES

KI8ES Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu FT817 nd for sale. I have used this for a long time and it works well. Included is everything in the photo. Yes there is an extra new microphone, I bought another just in case I lost the original. The battery door shed it's button years ago, but opens easily with a toothpick, fingernail, or ink pen. I have the factory box but I am unable to locate it at the moment, if I find it I will ship it. Also for sale is a new-in-the-box MFJ 1742 double zepp for 20 meters. Asking $550 for the radio + shipping, and $50 shipped for the antenna. Radio works perfectly, but sold as-is. Don't worry, it works fine.

Attached Files:

2. WJ4VA

WJ4VA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I looked on here for a week or so for one, didn't find any and bought one from HRO that arrived yesterday and now this appears hihi. Oh well good luck with the sale!

3. KI8ES

$525

4. KI8ES

$500. Great deal on a nice radio.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.