ad: cq2k-1

Sale/Trade Yaesu FT-817 and Extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI7DUB, Mar 23, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KI7DUB

KI7DUB Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale are the following.

• Yaesu FT-817 (Not ND)
      • Custom fitted case
      • DC cable end with Power pole ends
      • 12v Car adapter with Power pole ends
      • 12v car adapter to Wall outlet
      • AA battery tray
      • 2 rechargeable batteries (one 1650 mah Ni-Mh, one 2500 mah Ni-Mh)
      • Stock Microphone
      • Headphones
      • Original Manual and Nifty Mini Manual
      • CAT serial Cable
    • Signalink SL-1+
      • Cable for Yaesu FT-817
      • Two 3 ft. generic audio patch cables
    • LDG Z817H Autotuner
      • 1 Ft. Patch coax cable
      • Connector Cable for Yaesu FT-817
    The Radio DOES NOT include the factory antenna that would have come with it. I am the second owner of the radio, and the original owner had lost the factory antenna since he never used it. The radio works as it should (keep in mind this is a NON ND model, so no 60m TX), and has been well cared for, it has never left the shack. It also DOES NOT include a power supply unit. I do however have a 12v car to Wall adapter that I used when I used the radio that works without issue.

I am asking $650 for the whole package via Paypal, shipped via USPS Flat rate with USPS tracking to anywhere in the US that flat rate will go (I'm not sure about HI or AK).

I will also consider straight trades for either Yaesu FTM-400XDR or the ICOM ID-5100.
    20170321_182450.jpg 20170321_182458.jpg 20170321_182504.jpg 20170321_182509.jpg 20170321_182521.jpg 20170321_182553.jpg

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. WB4NCT

WB4NCT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a very lightly used FTM-400DR if you'd be interested in a trade. This is not the "X" model, but was one of the last 400DR models made before the X upgrade...never had any issues with the GPS in this radio...always locks in quickly. Radio has only been mobile on a couple of vacation trips...otherwise it has sat on the self in my radio shack...cosmetically and electrically it's a 10 out of 10...all original manuals, cables, packaging, etc. Pics available if interested.

Thanks & 73!
    Dave
    WB4NCT
    Athens, Alabama

3. N6RVX

N6RVX Ham Member QRZ Page

4. N6RVX

N6RVX Ham Member QRZ Page

I am bery intrested in radio and extras would you take 600 via pay pal today.....3-24-17 thanks n6rvx. Good on qrz for email

5. KI7DUB

KI7DUB Ham Member QRZ Page

Buyer backed out, item is still for sale.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.