SOLD Yaesu FT-757GX

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD0MI, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. AD0MI

AD0MI Ham Member QRZ Page

up for sale is a Yaesu FT-757GX. It comes with the power cable, and a non-Yaesu branded microphone. I bought it to use at my cabin, and performed well there for the last couple of years. The memory battery has been recently replaced so that should be good to go for many years. The radio works fine, I only replaced it with my FT-857D so I'd have to 2M and 440 capability there as well. This is a nice, solid affordable radio that can be used as a spare or to get someone on the air.

The radio is in average condition. It's plenty scratched, but the face is good and the display and all knobs and buttons work as they should. It hasn't been abused, but has certainly been used in it's life time. Let me know if you want to hear it on the air and we can set something up. Additional photos can be sent as well if desired.

$325 shipped in the lower 48, I will ship to Hawaii or Alaska for a little extra to cover the shipping cost. I would prefer Paypal for payment. I will double box the radio to ensure it makes it to you undamaged.

I'm not really entertaining any trades at this time.

Please PM or email me (my call at arrl.net) for any interest and I'd be happy to give you my phone number as well so we can talk via phone.

Pete

IMG_20161113_203257.jpg IMG_20161113_203307.jpg

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. AD0MI

AD0MI Ham Member QRZ Page

radio is sold. thanks for your interest.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.