Yaesu FT-726R VHF/UHF All Mode Tranceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB3CDB, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB3CDB

WB3CDB Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-276R VHF/UHF All Mode Tranceiver

Unit is configured with both the 144 MHz. and the 430 MHz. RF Modules installed. Also includes the Satellite Unit for Cross Band full Duplex Operation and the radio does have the FTS-32R Tone Squelch Unit installed.

Also includes a YM-48 Condenser Microphone, the DC Plug, in case DC operation is desired and will also include the AC Power Cord.

This transceiver is in very nice, clean condition. I verified that it both transmits and receives correctly and that the tone board appears to be working fine. I am not very familiar with this radio, but it appears that it would be a very nice base station radio to play around with.

Both the Operators and Technical Supplement manual are included.

Asking $350 plus $20 towards shipping. (FedEx shipping based on 31 lbs., 24x16x10)

Paypal is preferred.

Please Contact me through my QRZ email address.

FT-726_1.jpg FT-726_3.jpg FT-726_4.jpg FT-726_2.jpg FT-726_5.jpg

2. WB3CDB

WB3CDB Ham Member QRZ Page

The radio has been sold - Thank you to the others who were interested.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.