ad: elecraft

Wanted Yaesu FT-7 or FT-7B Power Cable or Connector

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5IW, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. K5IW

K5IW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have clean Yaesu Ft-7b but need the cinch-jones 6 pin power cable or connector. The female connector accepts vertical blades in positions 1-4 and 6 but in horizontal position for #5.

(1) | |
    (3)| |
    (5) _ |.

Bill, K5IW

2. K9ROD

K9ROD Ham Member QRZ Page

Want to make sure of your drawing, hoping that it is backward to what I'm looking at. If it is I have a cable and plug for you. Please look at the picture and let me know if this is what you are looking for. Rod
    WP_20150830_001.jpg

3. K5IW

K5IW Ham Member QRZ Page

That is the puppy. Made especially for Yaesu. I believe it will fit into one of the $5.45 priority shipping envelopes so let me know how much you want for it. Is your address okay in qrz?

Great write-up on your background and welcome to Texas. Thanks for all your service from police to military to fire to ham radio. My nephew is on police force somewhere near where you live.

While I didn't retire I spent almost 4 years in the Navy 1960-64 mostly as radioman. Got my ham license in 1963 because I wanted to continue cw after discharge.

Ever get on echostar? I listen most mornings before 9AM. If my little yaesu can get fixed up will look forward to being on HF again after a 22 years absence.

Thanks for looking and responding.

4. K9ROD

If you want to pay for shipping it is yours. PayPal is ok at Rodney at vorndam dot org, or MO or Personal Check. Thanks and glad I could help. Rod

5. K5IW

K5IW Ham Member QRZ Page

6. K9ROD

Got your payment. I'll get it in the mail to you tomorrow. Rod

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.