SOLD Yaesu FT-60R

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4EGE, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W4EGE

W4EGE Ham Member QRZ Page

Greetings all!

For sale is the ever trusty Ft-60R. I got this radio to learn on. As such, it does not have that much transmit wear and tear on it...but I have taken around (so it does have a few scrapes and scratches...but nothing horrible).

I never registered this radio with yaesu, so the warranty card is still good. I've owned this for perhaps two years and it has been sitting dormant for about the last 7 months. I picked up a FT-2D which is more used now. I must admit...I much prefer the FT-60 in so many ways over the FT-2D: more durable, endless battery, better audio, better "feel". I'll miss it, but i cant justify having two HTs.

Asking $130 shipped to lower 48 CONUS. Original Box with a rare full sized manual.
    Paypal Prefered

Thank you for stopping in!
    W4EGE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KE9OL and K4NDN like this.
  2. W4EGE

I'm sorry, this should have been $120 shipped.

3. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I couldn't find an email address for you, so I sent a PM. I'm very interested in this radio. Thanks! Jim

4. KC4BOB

KC4BOB Ham Member QRZ Page

I`m interested and you won`t have to ship it, I`m in West Point upsbob1@yahoo.com

5. W4EGE

im sorry, this sold earlier today and I dont know how to change the status.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.