ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale Yaesu FT-60R

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD0MI, Apr 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. AD0MI

AD0MI Ham Member QRZ Page

up for sale is my Yaesu FT-60R dual band HT.

I've owned it for a couple of years now, but haven't used it much (used my VX-3 when out and about) and now that I've been into digital for a couple of years, this is excess to my needs.

The radio comes with the original owners manual, power adapter and drop-in desk charger, OEM antenna, and a spare battery. The radio is in good condition with no real blemishes. I do not have the original box.

$135 shipped.

Please PM me if interested and we can talk on the phone or whatever makes you comfortable. You can also email me at my call at ARRL dot net. I prefer Paypal, and I'm not looking for any trades currently.
    IMG_20170402_144750.jpg IMG_20170402_144800.jpg IMG_20170402_144812.jpg IMG_20170402_144822.jpg

KS4WMM and K5MTY like this.
  2. W2SKP

W2SKP Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I would like to purchase the radio. How do I pay for it?

3. W2SKP

W2SKP Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

my phone number is 334-452-9065

4. AD0MI

sorry, I didn't see your reply here. I'll send you a PM.

5. AD0MI

after PM'ing W2SKP, the radio is still for sale.

6. K8IIT

K8IIT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello AD0MI,

If your FT-60R is still available for sale, I'd like to offer you $110 shipped.

I'm basing my offer on a recent sale of another FT-60R for $100 shipped. I added an additional $10 for the spare battery you are including.

You can reach me at 330.725.0123 or via my QRZ email or my-call-sign @ ARRL dot NET.

Thanks ! ~ baji / k8iit

7. AD0MI

this HT is sold pending funds. Thanks Baji.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.