ad: Alphaant-1

SOLD Yaesu FT-60R With Extra FNB-83 Battery

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2DRB, Jun 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N2DRB

N2DRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my Yaesu FT-60R HT with an extra genuine Yaesu FNB-83 1400mAh battery. HT was used mostly in my non-smoking home and is in very good condition and 100% operational but due to part swappers, being sold as is. Three minor cosmetic defects that I found (and tried to photograph) include a thin scratch on the lcd screen (just above the 5 in the display of 146.520), scuff mark to the right of the speaker and scuff mark above the 3 key. Included also will be the original box with its original manual, Yaesu antenna, desktop charging stand and power adapter, all too are fully operational. Both batteries hold good charges. Extra battery also comes with its original box. All will be repacked as close to how I received it from the manufacturer as I can and will be shipped double boxed. Asking $120 including shipping to a US address. PayPal only. My email is good here on QRZ.

Attached Files:

K8RDG likes this.
  2. N0WTS

N0WTS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Email sent

3. K1HH

K1HH Ham Member QRZ Page

4. K1HH

K1HH Ham Member QRZ Page

E Mail sent confirming I will buy. K1HH

5. N2DRB

N2DRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold to N0WTS pending funds. Mods, please close the thread.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.