Canceled YAESU FT-60R DUAL-BAND HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3AB, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

FOR SALE: Very nice looking Yaesu FT-60R dual band handheld. Radio is in excellent condition and works well. Comes with box, battery (holds charge), antenna, belt clip and wall charger. Can't find the manual, but I do have a copy of it on CD in pdf format. Asking $120.00 OBO which INCLUDES USPS Priority mail shipping to the 50 states and US possessions only. Personal check, money order, PayPal....all A-OK!

Thanks for reading. 73, John N3AB

Contact by email: n3ab at ptd.net or PM me here. Do NOT respond to thread.

061201q.jpg

KE9OL likes this.
  2. KK6ZIZ

KK6ZIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Does the charging cradle come with this? I don't see it in the picture.

3. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

"Contact by email: n3ab at ptd.net or PM me here. Do NOT respond to thread."

4. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

MODS: Please CANCEL the ad. Going to try to sell it locally. Thanks. John N3AB

5. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Ad has been canceled

6. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks Dave!

W7UUU likes this.
  7. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

please lock the thread. I'm going to send it to Goodwill and advise them what it's worth. Thanks for your help.

John N3AB

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
  8. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Thread closed to replies - please do not further email the seller, per his specific request

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.