ad: w5yi

SOLD Yaesu FT-450D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4RL, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4RL

N4RL Ham Member QRZ Page

Price reduced to $499

Local pickup is free and I will deliver for free within a reasonable distance (central NC).
    Shipping to lower 48 will be at actual shipping cost based on your zip code.

[​IMG]

This 450D comes with a built-in automatic antenna tuner which got me to a fantastic 1.1 SWR on my 40 meter dipole. It does 100 watts from 160m through 6m. It also has illuminated buttons, a multi-function DSP which helps to pull signals out of the noise, and it even has a kick stand that props it up at the perfect angle when sitting on a desk.

Smoke-free home. Everything works the way is should. There are no blemishes, scratches, and all original pieces are included. Even the Yaesu sticker, registration card and operators manual are included in the original plastic. I only removed them for the photo. The only thing that is not original is the Anderson Power Pole connectors I added to the power cable.
    • FT-450D transceiver
    • MH-31 stock microphone
    • Removable modularized microphone cable
    • Mic clip and retaining screws
    • Fused DC power cable with power pole connectors
    • Owners manual
    • Registration card
    • Yaesu sticker
    • Original box, styrofoam inserts and plastic.
    I only used this radio for about two months using a 40 meter dipole tuned to a 1.1 SWR. I really enjoyed this radio. It is a great performer at an even better price. It is already double boxed and ready to be shipped today.

PayPal or Walmart MoneyGram please.

ryan.leathers@gmail.com

Attached Files:

KA8UGB and N4VER like this.
  2. N4RL

N4RL Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD pending payment

3. N4RL

N4RL Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold and shipped. Thank you Bill

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.