Sale/Trade YAESU FT-450D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC7MF, Apr 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KC7MF

KC7MF Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is a beautiful FT-450D. It is about six months old. These radios are far better than most people give them credit for. They are full featured. Check out the specs on these.

I have the original box, manual, mic and power cord. (Why do so many people lose these things? But then I digress.)

Price is $550.00. I am also interested in a trade. Perhaps an FT-3000, Icom 7600, Icom 7300, 480HX, whatever. No harm in asking. I can add money to make the right deal. Would even consider some older high-end rigs. It is fun to consider. I love to try out radios.

The red checked cutout piece of shelf liner is not included. (Of course if you really really want it......)

Attached Files:

W2CSI, N4UVR, K4KP and 1 other person like this.
  2. NE0X

NE0X Ham Member QRZ Page

i might be interested in a trade, i have a ftdx3000 with latest firmware and no issues. what is your cash difference offer? ron ne0x

3. KC7MF

KC7MF Ham Member QRZ Page

NEOX. Did you get my email message. If not, send me an email or PM and I will give you some numbers.

4. N4EV

N4EV Ham Member QRZ Page

I might be tempted to offer my TenTec 564 in trade for your Yaesu. Would need a bit with the Omni 6+. I recently picked up a FT-757GX and
    like to play with it. Like the general coverage. Great little radio that's quite old.
    Clayton K4QM at arrl dot net

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.