For Sale Yaesu FT-450D / FT-817 QRP Package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC9SQW, Mar 15, 2019 at 8:14 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KC9SQW

KC9SQW Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-450D
    -HF 160-6m
    -100watts RF Output on 160-6m
    -Built in ATU (will tune 3:1 or below)
    -Built in DSP
    -Built in Voice Recorder
    -Numerous CW Features

Many more features, which can be seen in detail on Yaesu’s website. This FT-450D is in mint condition from a non-smoking home. Works as it should and transmits full power on all bands. So many features in this radio, and this would be a great deal for someone who is just getting into HF. Radio is super easy to use and navigate, and lightweight making for good portability if necessary. Radio comes with MH-31 handheld microphone, power supply cord, user manual, and original box. I am selling due to wanting to downsize my gear to something that covers everything for all bands, and is a bit more portable for my intended use. I am asking $550 shipped.

Contact me at kc9sqw@gmail.com for further questions or if interested. Paypal is preferred method of payment.

[​IMG]

FT-817 (non ND) QRP Package
    I also have a Yaesu Ft-817 (non ND model) 5W QRP HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver. Radio is used but in great working condition from a non-smoking home. It works great on all bands and modes. Have made several contacts on SSB and CW. This radio is very fun to go portable and operate on. Comes with microphone, Powerpole power adapter, 12V car plug adapter, internal battery (holds a decent charge), stock antenna, stock leather carrying case, and strap. Also has original manual. Radio also comes with plastic carbon fiber feet that fold down to tilt the radio upward.

Also with this I have an LDG Z817 auto tuner and manual with cable to connect to the radio. I will not separate these items. I would like $525 shipped for this package.

Contact me at kc9sqw@gmail.com for further questions or if interested. Paypal is preferred method of payment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Items are sold as is, without warranties or returns. Both are in fully working condition.

K5MTY likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.