For Sale Yaesu FT-2DR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF5SMQ, Jun 28, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KF5SMQ

KF5SMQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-2DR in the box, all cables, papers, charger....pristine. Ordered a Icom ID51A Plus 2 & Yaesu FT-2DR. There is more DStar use here than Fusion. Ham club members are mostly FM and DStar. So here is a $420.00 HT for $300.00 shipped. PayPal only to licensed operators. All info on QRZ is current. Same day priority shipping when payment is received. Call sign @ yahoo

Attached Files:

KN4LHZ likes this.
  2. KN4LHZ

KN4LHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I've got a yeasu vx8dr with gps mic and couple other things if you'd consider a trade.?

3. KF5SMQ

Sorry, but not needing (2) ht’s. Want to sell for Mobile DStar rig. Good luck on your VX8

4. KM3N

KM3N Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

How long ago did you purchase this radio?

5. KF5SMQ

Radio was bought March 2018. I put a sticker on my batteries to keep track of that. Make offer...I just ordered a ID-5100A

6. N9WSQ

N9WSQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you do $280 using pay pal shipped

7. KF5SMQ

That is a good deal for both of us. My wife’s mind exploded when I said new Radio. PayPal info will be sent in private mail between us please. kf5smqATyahoo.com

KN4LHZ likes this.
  8. KC2YEL

KC2YEL Ham Member QRZ Page

Is it still for sale?

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.