ad: AlphaRF-1

Canceled Yaesu FT-2900R/E Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4CYP, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. KI4CYP

KI4CYP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have for sale a Yaesu FT-2900 R/E 75 watt output mobile transceiver that is like new condition. I used this radio for mobile from May of 2017 to December of 2017 before I switched to a C4FM Fusion radios. This radio was purchased new from the Hamstation in Evansville IN for new price of $140.00. I am asking $120.00 shipped to lower 48 states. This radio was only in use for 7 months with very little use on it due to it being in my SUV which is only used on weekends. I did use it in the shack on low power to get in to the local repeaters occasionally. As with all radio sales on QRZ all sales are final. No returns do to parts swapping and scammers. I accept PayPal to my listed email address on QRZ. 73

Included: Transceiver, MH-48 Mic, power cord, mobile mount, Manual and warranty card, bad of hardware, base station feet, original box.

Kyle
    KI4CYP

20180211_134219.jpg 20180211_134228.jpg

2. KI4CYP

Price reduced to 110.00 shipped to lower 48.

3. KI4CYP

Price Reduced $105.00 shipped to lower 48,

4. KI4CYP

Price reduced $100.00 shipped to lower 48.

5. KI4CYP

ADMIN CANCLE ADD.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.