SOLD Yaesu FT-2000D/FP-2000/DMU-2000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WZ4I, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. WZ4I

WZ4I Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-2000D. 100% condition. 200 watt output. 75W Class A output. Dual receive mode. Firmware updates. Original hand mic, original manual, original box. Non smoking environment. Yaesu FP-2000 Power Supply. 100% condition. Yaesu DMU-2000. 100% condition. Original manual. Non smoking environment. LG 19 inch LCD monitor for DMU-2000 is included. All equipment looks and operates as new. You are welcomed to come to my home and operate station, or I can give you on-air demo. I will provide you many high res photos upon request. Prefer not to ship, but will for actual Fed-Ex cost. Willing to travel up to 100 miles from Hickory, NC to deliver for additional cost. Will not accept PayPal (part swappers). $2500.00, no trades. Cash, Bank Check, Money Orders only.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    K5MTY likes this.
  2. KD5SPX

KD5SPX Ham Member QRZ Page

didnt know the ft2000 had dual receivers dont think so maybe dual vfos the ft5000 has dual receivers and the ft9000 but nothing less than ft5000 has dual receivers.
  3. WZ4I

WZ4I Ham Member QRZ Page

The FT-2000D is capable of simultaneous reception on the same (or adjacent) amateur band, using the Main (VFO-A) and Sub (VFO-B) receivers, in what is called the Dual Receive mode. I have altered the verbiage, so not to confuse anyone. Thanks.
    KG7QJB likes this.
  4. AD4PF

AD4PF Ham Member QRZ Page

Price of radio and power supply???
  5. K5FUV

K5FUV Ham Member QRZ Page

Like the FT1000MP
  6. WZ4I

WZ4I Ham Member QRZ Page

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.