For Sale Yaesu FT-2000D 200 Watts Model W/Yaesu FP-2000 Power Supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2DMG, Sep 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K2DMG

K2DMG Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is my personal Yaesu FT-2000D HF/6 Meter radio. The radio comes with the FP-2000 Yaesu Power Supply and a brand new Yaesu MH-31 Microphone. I never used the mic because I use an Heil. Original boxes and manuals included.

Now the bad, the radio stopped transmitting. It receives just fine but has no power out. I'm told by a few shops it's an easy fix but at my age I don't feel like messing with it. I will sell for half price of even the lowest priced working radios. $600.00 plus shipping. I am interested in an older radio, an ICOM 746 Pro if anyone would like to trade.

Feel free to reach out to me at k2dmg9629@gmail.com with any other trade offers or questions regarding my FT-2000D.

Dan - K2DMG
    Mooresville, NC

Attached Files:

W7GST and KE9OL like this.
  2. N9ZDZ

N9ZDZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I sent an email to your qrz address and I have a nice Icom 756 Pro I would trade for it.

K2DMG likes this.
  3. K2DMG

K2DMG Ham Member QRZ Page

Pending Deal with Mr. N9ZDZ

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.