SOLD Yaesu FT-2000 w/Panadapter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2NVG, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KC2NVG

KC2NVG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Upon lucking out on a FTDX-9000, I'm going to make room by selling the FT-2000. The rig is in excellent cosmetic and operating condition. No scratches, scuffs, or dents, nor was anything ever sitting atop. No smoking, no pets, super clean. Previous owner had installed the Panadapter so it has the cable exiting the rear, however I have never made use of it so I can't attest to how it works. Radio comes with hand mic, manual, Cat manual, packed in original double boxes. Radio will be shipped and insured, UPS Ground to the lower 48 states only. Sale is final, no returns or refunds. Radio will not be D.O.A. The price is $1250 shipped or $1200 picked up at my home QTH. I'm good on QRZ and you can use the email listed. Thanks very much for looking. I'll accept Paypal, and pay all fees, or cash in hand if picked up. I can be reached by QRZ Email
    . IMG_20180217_141351.jpg IMG_20180217_135051.jpg IMG_20180217_141344.jpg IMG_20180218_145350.jpg IMG_20180217_141233.jpg IMG_20180217_141300.jpg IMG_20180217_141450.jpg

KC8TMW, ER1CS and KA8UGB like this.
  2. K3BEQ

K3BEQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Ad title states "with Panadapter" but no photos of it. Should it not be "with Panadapter cable"?

Why the mfj automatic antenna tuner when the FT-2000 has a built in antenna tuner?
    Thanks

3. KC2NVG

In the third picture over you can see the Panadapter cable coming out of the rear case of the rig. I use the External Tuner when I'm on my end fed and working 160 meters which the internal tuner doesn't like to tune. Other than that I've always used the internal tuner. It just happened to be on when I snapped the photo. Thanks.

KC8TMW, KA8UGB, VE7YE and 1 other person like this.
  4. KC2NVG

I love the external tuner, especially for 75 and 160. The internal tuner works okay with my vertical but the vertical will only tune 6 through 40. Once I put up the End Fed, 75 and 160 were within reach with the external tuner.

5. K9UCX

K9UCX Ham Member QRZ Page

Bill, good evening.

Is the FT-2000 still available?

Will you take a Money Order Expressed Mailed to you?
    as that way there will be (no) fee's for you.

...and can you please use Fed-X?

6. KC2NVG

Hello Kenneth, it's a bit more of a hassle for me since I work six days a week, but I guess if it's a U.S. Postal Money Order only, I'd be okay with that after it's cashed. Just get in touch with me at my email address, yllib68@aol.com Thanks, Billy

7. K9UCX

Bill Good Morning,

I will send you a US Postal Money Order, and of course yes, Please (cash) it first before
    sending the FT-2000.

In the envelope I will include a QSL card where to ship the FT2000 to W9YYC in
    Petersburg, Illinois as I am leaving on vacation and did not want to miss out on this
    Yaesu.

I would really appreciate it if you would send it via Fed-X as I have had excellent
    service with them.

73's
    K9UCX
    Ken

8. KC2NVG

Okay Ken, that sounds good to me. I'll send you an email with my info and telephone number and we'll finish up the deal. Thanks very much.

9. K9UCX

Thank you Sir...

73's
    K9UCX
    Ken

10. KC2NVG

Sold pending funds.....Thanks Ken.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.