ad: Amateur-1

SOLD Yaesu FT 2000 HF Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AD5HM, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. AD5HM

AD5HM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yaesu FT-2000 HF plus 6m. Sale includes radio, external speaker, power supply, and MD-100 desk mic. This rig was purchased new (July 2010) by a SK who, according to his wife, only used it a handful of times. It is in great cosmetic condition and good working order. I set it up and have used it for a few weeks and it is working great.

Asking $1,500 for the whole package and I will pay shipping (to the lower 48). Guaranteed to be working or I will take it back.

Please email me at ad5hm1@gmail.com with any questions. Paypal is preferred, but you can send money order or cashiers check if you would rather. Cell is 662-822-0601.

Thanks-

Andrew AD5HM

p.s. I picked sell/trade, but meant just sell. Don't think I can fix that. I will trade it for $1,500, though :)

Attached Files:

K4LIX, KC8TMW, W2CSI and 1 other person like this.
  2. N6RRY

N6RRY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this the "D" 200W model?

3. AD5HM

Well I can’t find a “D” on it anywhere so I don’t think so. It does tx with 200 Watts, though. I tried to look up the difference between the regular and “D” versions and could not find out much about it. If you know another way to check (like model/serial no.) I’ll be glad to check that.

Andrew

4. KD4AYU

KD4AYU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Andrew.... If the output is 200 watts it is definitely a FT2000D model!

AA5AT and LU9FHF like this.
  5. W8JER

W8JER Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If it has a stand alone external supply it is the 200 watt D Model,
    The Ft2000 100 watt has a built in ac supply.

LU9FHF likes this.
  6. KM6CNF

KM6CNF Ham Member QRZ Page

Still available ?

7. W9MB

W9MB Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be interested in a better pic of it.

8. AD5HM

IMG_1567.jpg IMG_1569.jpg IMG_1561.jpg IMG_1562.jpg IMG_1564.jpg IMG_1565.jpg IMG_1566.jpg

Here are additional pictures as some have requested. There is a scratch on the top (see photo) I wanted to make you aware of. As indicated, this is the 2000 "D" version as it transmits up to 200 watts and has the external FP-2000 power supply.

9. AD5HM

Yes.

10. W9MB

W9MB Ham Member QRZ Page

It has. Paypal sent

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.