SOLD Yaesu FT-2000 + DMU 2000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7LPD, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N7LPD

N7LPD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Yaesu 2000 and the matching DMU 2000. This is the 100 watt radio covering 160m to 6m and both radio and DMU work as intended. I have the original boxes and the manual and nifty manual also. I have the programming cable for the radio and the radio comes with hand mic. There is no monitor included. The radio has the power supply built in. Non smoking home. Will ship UPS to CONUS for $1500.00. Accept PayPal only. Not interested in trades. send contact info to
    N7LPD@yahoo.com and I will call you.

Attached Files:

K5MTY, W2CSI and KA8UGB like this.
  2. W2CSI

W2CSI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What year was this radio made?
    Does it have any SSB filters installed?

Thanks,
    Chuck, W2CSI

3. N7LPD

the serial number comes out to may 2006. i don't think it has had any extra filters added but can't swear to it without pulling radio out of line and pulling covers. i guess when i added the dmu board i should have taken a better look. the radio has zero issues and with all the filtering options it has out of the box it has incredible receive. i believe i am the 3rd owner. have had it for about 2 years and use it daily with excellent reports. i have manuals for radio, dmu, cat operation also. if you have any more questions call me at 480-390-2311 73 robert

4. KB9KHM

KB9KHM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The FT-2000 doesn't take any filters except for an optional CW narrow filter in the 2nd receiver. All other filters are DSP.

5. N0RK

N0RK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Would you separate and sell just the DMU?

6. N7LPD

i don't want to separate them yet

7. N7LPD

SOLD

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.