ad: AbAuRe-1

Yaesu FT-11R and FT-51R and lots of accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8QID, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N8QID

N8QID Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my two Yaesu handhelds, FT-11R (2 meter HT) and FT-51R (2 meter/440 dualband HT). I bought both of these radios new and have taken care of them and have not had any problems with them. I am also selling all of the accessories that I own with them. Because these radios use the same batteries and accessories, I want to sell the entire lot together. These accessories are getting hard to find now, and I hope that I can find someone who is interested in the whole shebang.

Yaesu FT-11R
    - Works well. All of the lettering on the buttons is perfect. Belt clip shows some wear.
    - 150 memory channels (or 75 with alpha numeric naming turned on)
    - 5 watts on 2 meters with 9.6v battery
    - Extended receive (110 MHz - 180 MHz) with AM for the aircraft band
    - CTCSS encode
    - Backlit keypad and display
    - This is a tough little radio with a die cast rear case and polycarbonate front
    - Comes with original manual and original box
    - More info here: http://www.universal-radio.com/CATALOG/ht/ft11r.html

Yaesu FT-51R
    - Works well. All of the lettering on the buttons is perfect. Cosmetically this radio looks great!
    - 120 memory channels
    - 5 watts on 2 meters, 5 watts on 440 Mhz
    - Backlit keypad and display
    - Extended receive (110 MHz - 180 MHz on VHF with AM receive in the aircraft band and 420 MHz - 470 MHz on UHF)
    - This radio has had the MARS/CAP modification performed (it will cover the FRS/GMRS band)
    - True dual receive (VHF+UHF, VHF+VHF, or UHF+UHF)
    - Cross band repeat
    - Alphanumeric display at the bottom scrolls descriptions of menu items so there is almost no need to have the manual.
    - Volt meter
    - Comes with the original manual and box
    - More info here: http://www.universal-radio.com/CATALOG/ht/ft51r.html

Yaesu FBA-14 AA battery case

Yaesu MH-29AB Remote control speaker mic with LCD and backlight. Controls the FT-51. Works as a standard speaker mic with the FT-11.

Yaesu E-DC-12 Cigarette lighter adapter/charger with noise filter. Clips onto the bottom of the battery pack.

W&W Manufacturing battery eliminator Allows the radio to be powered from a cigarette lighter socket without a battery connected.

Yaesu NC-50 rapid charger Dual socket rapid charger with CA-10 charge adapters for these batteries. One tab broke off one of the sockets. I believe that socket will still power the radio but will not charge the battery. The other socket charges batteries just fine. Probably easily repairable.

Yaesu CSC-63 Leather case for the FT-51 with the large battery

Yaesu CSC-67 Leather case for the FT-51 with the small battery

Yaesu CSC-61 Leather case for the FT-11 with the large battery

Yaesu CSC-62 Leather case for the FT-11 with the small battery

Yaesu ADMS-1 programming software Works with both radios. Comes with software on floppy disk and serial interface cable. (If you need, I can burn the software to a CD-R.)

Yaesu NC-38B with CA-9 adapter Wall charger for 9.6 volt battery packs

Yaesu NC-55B with CA-9 adapter Wall charger for 4.8 volt battery packs

W&W Manufacturing HC-091B4M-FNB38M 9.6 volt @ 1000 mAh NiMH battery pack. 5 watts output with this battery installed.

Yaesu FNB-31 battery 4.8v @ 600 mAh. Three of these batteries. 1.5 watts output with these batteries.

Yaesu FNB-38 battery 9.6v @ 600 mAh. Two of these batteries. 5 watts output with these batteries.

Diamond RH77CA Dual band antenna with BNC connector. 1/4 wave on 2 meters.

Battery condition: Some of these batteries are original with the radios and they work. I bought some newer ones just a few years ago when R&L was clearing them out. So, you are guaranteed to get some good batteries and there is a good chance that some are bad. I haven't used these radios regularly for several years, but I do try to cycle them all about once a year.

$460 for everything, and I'll ship it for free. Paypal preferred. I am in Columbus, OH, so you can pick them up from me if you are nearby. Plenty of pictures are available. Email me at radioouman@yahoo.com

2. N8QID

Not exactly sure what I was thinking there. I was planning for $400 for the entire set. FT-11, FT-51, speaker mic, batteries, rapid charger, leather cases, battery eliminator, mobile charger, and antenna.

Here are some pictures of the FT-11, FT-51, speaker mic, and the rapid charger with the broken terminal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. N8QID

And the FT-11R

[​IMG]

4. EA4FQX

EA4FQX Ham Member QRZ Page

I love this ft-51... There is any possibility of buying the ft-51 only? I don´t have enough money for everything...

Thanks in advance. Sorry my english please, i´m spanish.

Regards

5. N8QID

Everything is sold.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.