For Sale Yaesu FT-101zd

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5VL, Mar 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
  1. W5VL

W5VL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Good Evening 350.00 cash money. I'm wanting a local buyer but I'll send it to anyone one want it's.
    The microne has an issue so I don't have any other to sell!!!
    Buyer pays for shipping and is responsible for the shipping I'll take it to fed-ex
    or wherever you'd like but your'll pay for the prepayed shipping label andI'l drop it off for you.

The amplifier weighs roughly 37lbs. The boxes they weigh around 3-7lbs so total weight is roughly just around 45lbs it will be triple boxed. Don't worry I just got a Yaesu FL-2100b in these boxes and it crossed country with no problems. I was skeptical but it arrived just fine.
    Email
    KF5GTA@GMAIL.COM
    David M Rodriguez
    Cell 918--850-6606
    Payments accepted
    Walmart to Walmart
    USPS
    MONEY ORDER
    lAST RESORT!!! IS PAYPAL

Attached Files:

A2PHIL, WB4UD, KG7QJB and 1 other person like this.
  2. W5VL

I would also take Western Union. Please no PayPal.
    Rest assured your money and radio is in the best of hands. There is absolutely no funny business here. I've sold plenty of items here and all ended with Superb experiences. 73's

3. NK9Y

NK9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Am sure your callsign is present somewhere in the picture, but for some reason I can not get the pic to enlarge. Tough to see anything to indicate condition.

4. W5VL

I appreciate your feedback you might check your settings I just clicked on the picture on my end I've got no problem seeing the picture posted. If you need more detailed pictures I'm not afraid of texting various pictures. At your convenience please text @ 918-850-6606. That goes to anyone who's interested. Thanks all.

5. W5VL

I appreciate your feedback you might check your settings I just clicked on the picture on my end I've got no problem seeing the picture posted. If you need more detailed pictures I'm not afraid of texting various pictures. At your convenience please text @ 918-850-6606. That goes to anyone who's interested. Thanks all.

6. W7XTZ

W7XTZ Ham Member QRZ Page

W5VL likes this.
  7. W5VL

Here's some more pictures

Attached Files:

A2PHIL likes this.
  8. NK9Y

NK9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the pics. 73 de Chet

9. KC6DXN

KC6DXN Ham Member QRZ Page

This appears to be a Mk-0 (no WARC or AM), correct??

10. W5VL

Your absolutely correct.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.