ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD Yaesu FT-101F station

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4RCL, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. N4RCL

N4RCL Ham Member QRZ Page

I got this station from my uncle when he passed last year. I have the Yaesu Ft-101f transceiver, ,FC-902 tuner, FT-2100F amp, YO-101 scope, Land Liner speaker and YD-844a mike. I am a new ham and have determined that I would like to stick with newer equipment. I had the radio, amp and tuner serviced when I received them. I have not hooked up the speaker or scope. I also never used the amp after servicing and is wired for 110v. Everything was in working order for a while, but now the tubes are gone in the Transceiver and my service guy says it needs new tubes and a new relay. I would like to sale or trade for an Icom-7300. Or asking $900 OBO. Would prefer pickup or I will deliver within 75 miles of Charlotte NC. I can provide additional pictures or answer any questions on the units. I would like to keep the station together and not part it out.

Call or Text Rick (980) 354-4001

Attached Files:

N8TUW, N4FZ, W2KG and 1 other person like this.
  2. K2CB

K2CB Platinum Subscriber Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If you change your mind, I’d be interested in the YO-101.

N4RCL likes this.
  3. KE5XA

KE5XA Ham Member QRZ Page

If you decide to break up the set, I may be interested in the amp.

N4RCL likes this.
  4. N4RCL

N4RCL Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold!! Thanks!!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.