Canceled YAESU FT-101F HF RADIO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM4OP, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KM4OP

KM4OP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Here is a oldie FT-101F one of the last 101 series radio before the Z’s and ZD’s this one was a one owner before me. Still has plastic on the face.

Radio works 100 watts output, The processor is a little finicky. Other than that I have made a number of contacts with good reports.

I have cleaned it a bit, but could use more detailing. I put it back on the shelf no need for it. I have had it a few months time for a new home.
    Comes with original hand Mic, power cord, manual.

Selling “ AS IS “ $450 shipped

Attached Files:

A2PHIL and KE9OL like this.
  2. KM4OP

Not sure whats going on. Click on it they show up. Uploaded twice , also menus on qrz page missing when it comes up on my side??

3. KC4KZT

KC4KZT Ham Member QRZ Page

Top of my wanted list. First rig I ever owned for HF. Unfortunately, needing funds for lung transplant won't allow it. <grieve>

4. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It's some issue with QRZ. I had just updated Waterfox and thought that was the problem, until I tried both Chrome and even, ugh, IE with the same results. And it seems everyone is having the problem. SOME show up, but not others. It seems to be the more recently posted ones that are not showing the preview. As you say, clicking opens them but even so it opens them in a new tab (or window, depending on your browser setting) rather than the photo viewer with the forward and back arrows in a pop up that QRZ normally uses.

Relax and let the admins fix whatever is broken. I'm quite sure they are aware of it by now.

5. KM4OP

Hello, sorry to hear that. Get what you desire . You only live once. You will get your lung we’re praying for you.

6. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I've spoken with Fred. It's a server-side issue and is site-wide right now.

Click on the gray box to see the photos.

Dave
    W7UUU

7. KM4OP

LOWER PRICE $400 SHIPPED OBO

8. KM4OP

Please close this listing

9. KM4OP

Please close AD

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.