ad: hrd-2

For Sale Yaesu FT-101EE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WM1A, May 17, 2018 at 2:54 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WM1A

WM1A Ham Member QRZ Page

Up For Sale is a Yaesu FT 101EE HF Transceiver - This is a re-listing from earlier this
    Spring. It has an analog dial and operates on SSB, CW and AM, except 160 meters,
    the other bands are okay. For that reason, I am selling it As-Is without any warranties,
    guarantees, nor returns.

The front panel is in excellent condition, and even has the original
    plastic cover. Overall, this radio is in very good condition. If you
    search the Internet for 101s currently being offered for sale, they are
    in pretty rough shape, and people are asking as much as $500 for one.

I will include a copy of the owners manual that I printed off the Internet.
    It has the 110v cord AND the Accessory Plug (that is necessary for transmitting).
    I used my old 1970s Turner Super Side Kick with this radio, but I do not
    want to get rid of that mic, so the buyer will have to supply their own.

For shipping, I have removed the fan, accy plug, and Cinch Jones cable.
    Those items are all easily attached back up,and you should be able to
    tell how they go back together by all the pictures I have included on this web site.

I will ship this double boxed and insured. This radio weighs 35 pounds by itself.
    I am guessing it will weigh 45 pounds boxed up. I am figuring $80 to ship, I
    normally ship by the next day. I have more pictures if you would like to see them.

The radio comes from a non smoking, non pet home. Questions are welcomed
    and can be fielded thru my email listed on QRZ- please use this email as I do not
    always check the QRZ PMs. I have seen non-working rigs (parts radio) go for over
    $300 on the Internet. This radio works good, except for 160 meters. I will take
    $360 (PayPal) shipped CONUS.
    Sig.JPG 1Frnt.JPG 2FrtL.JPG 3FrtR.JPG 4FrtL2.JPG 5FrtTop.JPG 6FrtR2.JPG 7Bot.JPG 8Handle.JPG 9Back.JPG

KB0FKT likes this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.