Sale/Trade YAESU FT-101E Complete package WITH FL-2100F Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC7MF, Mar 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
  1. KC7MF

KC7MF Ham Member QRZ Page

.Here is a complete Yaesu FT-101E Station. It consists of the transceiver, the FL-2100F amplifier, Landliner Speaker, Sure 444 and hand mic, External VFO, YC-500 Freq counter and Station Monitor with scope. All of them work well as best I can tell. It is in very good condition for its age. But as with all old equipment it is sold or traded as-is. The amplifier has been repainted and looks very nice. It is clean inside and out and puts out full power. Pics of the amp on request. I removed the plastic from the front of the FT-101E and it looks great now. You can remove it from the VFO too. This would be a super nostalgia station for someone who can appreciate it. Even in today's world this is a powerful station and a joy to operate.
    I would particularly like to trade this for HF equipment. If you want to make an cash offer please do. Please be reasonable if you have a trade. If you would like money with your trade or want to offer money with your trade please say so up front. Just to put it out there, among other things, I am interested in an Icom 7600, Yaesu Ft-3000, Ft-2000D, Icom 7300. I have money to put with this for the right deal.

This hobby is supposed to be fun. Let's make the trade fun too.

73 Ft-101E.jpg IMG_1371.JPG

NH7RO, WB0MMZ, W2KS and 1 other person like this.
  2. N9CBS

N9CBS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

would you part with the VFO and Scope?

3. KC7MF

Not yet. If no one buys the whole station I might consider it. Stay tuned if you like.

4. K1UFB

K1UFB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,
    Interested in the speaker and transceiver..
    73 Bob

5. KC7MF

Hi Bob,

I am not ready to break up the set yet. Give it a few days and I may do that. Send me an email with what you would be prepared to pay for them.

6. N9CBS

N9CBS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What is your email address?

7. AB3ME

AB3ME Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice station. I also have an almost complete FT-101 station, am missing the FL2100 amplifier. I am interested in the one you have in the ad...please let me know what your asking price is...I know they are heavy (50 pounds or so)....shipping may be very expensive, but I am very interested if the amp is in good condition. Please reply to my e mail (bill47@ptd.net) and let me know how the output of the amp is as well as the condition of the capacitors in it. Oh, and your price and I guess an estimate of the shipping...does the F series amp still use the 572 tubes?

8. KC7MF

Just send me a PM on this site. I don't want to post my email on an open forum.

9. KC7MF

I guess it is time to sell it a little at a time. If you want to make an offer one one or more pieces please email me at the address on my QRZ page.

Thanks

Rick

10. AF4MM

AF4MM Ham Member QRZ Page

What would the price be for all of it?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.