Wanted YAESU FT-101 "E" series Working or Not

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA7WU, May 2, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. AA7WU

AA7WU Ham Member QRZ Page

Wanted: Have a YAESU FT-101 "E" series radio you're using for a door stop? I buy them, working or not, to restore for my own use...Fair price offered depending on condition . Payment by PayPal...I'll cover fees. Not interested in pristine, perfectly working radios as they are always too pricey for my use...Want rigs that need work and are priced accordingly...PLEASE, NO "MODIFIED" RIGS. ​

2. VE6KBA

VE6KBA Ham Member QRZ Page

hi ,Michael I do have one and is in extremely good condition with original double box packaging manuals AC cord and 11 pin plug even original plastic cover on front plate is in perfect condition . only one problem I have with this radio is mode switch is intermittent and losing contact ,I do not have time to look for one and time to repair ,question what is this radio worth to you to spend and shipping cost , receiver is outstanding so is transmitter when it works, tubes are very good , let me know please what are you willing to spend ,shipping cost I believe will be not more than 80 dollars I think you are in IDAHO and from Calgary to you should be not much , anyway please let me know if you interested , my name is Kruno VE6KBA in Calgary ,Alberta, Canada

3. N3EEI

N3EEI Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  4. AA7WU

AA7WU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Kruno...Yes, I'm interested in your radio...I do have the spare parts and the time to repair it. The radio, when working, is worth about $325-$350... Therefore, I can't invest more than about $250 total to make it worth the time and effort...The shipping cost makes this a difficult deal....I'd pay that for it, but I'm sure you can find someone a little closer so that the shipping cost is more manageable. Thanks, Mike AA7WU

5. KD9DEG

KD9DEG Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a working ft-101ee. Good output on all bands. Message me if interested.
    Kd9deg
    Jason

6. N1UB

N1UB Ham Member QRZ Page

email sent with some pictures of an FT-101ex I have.
    Bart

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.