For Sale Yaesu FT-1000MP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB0SND, Oct 9, 2018 at 3:02 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. WB0SND

WB0SND XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have For Sale, a Yaesu FT-1000MP HF rig. This radio is from an estate. It covers 160 thru 10 meters (no 6 meters unless you have a transverter). Output is 100 watts on all bands. There is plenty of info on the internet if you don't know about this particular model. This model has a built-in AC supply or can operate from a 12 Volt supply. The internal supply works fine.

This one is in very good condition. I would put it at a 9 out of 10. There aren't many out there I'd give a 10. There are probably some minor blemishes here and there, but I really don't see them. Just take a look at the pictures.....

I have used it for a while and and it seems to function 100 percent normally. There aren't any issues......at least any I can find. It puts out the expected 100 watts. There are 2 CW filters. One is a 400 Hz Inrad filter (455 KHz IF) and the other is the Yaesu standard 500 Hz filter in the 8 MHz IF. Also installed is the Inrad Roofing Filter Kit and the TCXO 6. I don't think there are any other options.

This is a very nice radio and performs beautifully. It's an older rig, so as you know, anything can happen, but at this point in time, it's fine.

Please contact me via email with questions, etc. sndtubes@vacuumtubes.com

Price is $900 plus shipping

73 and thanks
    Mike WB0SND
    FT1KMP_8.JPG FT1KMP_10.JPG FT1KMP_9.JPG FT1KMP_6.JPG FT1KMP_4.JPG FT1KMP_5.JPG FT1KMP_3.JPG FT1KMP_2.JPG FT1KMP_1.JPG FT1KMP_7.JPG

N9AS, AE5SB and KA8UGB like this.
  2. WB0SND

WB0SND XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ok, I am going to sweeten the deal some. I have the matching SP-8 speaker that I will include for this price. If you don't want the speaker, I will lower the price to $850

K8PG and KA9EES like this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.