SOLD Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V 200W Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1KL, Nov 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K1KL

K1KL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very few hours, perfect working order, very clean, no scratches, dents, or wear marks. Original owner - never left my shack. Non-smoking and humidity-controlled home. You will not be disappointed! Locals welcome to see and operate.

Included: Matching FP-29 power supply, power cable, MH-31 B8 microphone (never used), INRAD #702 455kHz SSB Filter 2.1kHz filter (installed), INRAD #709 455 kHz SSB 2.1 crystal filter for (installed), original owner’s manual.

$1300 plus shipping from 03842, or local pickup in Hampton, NH. PayPal, personal check, or money order. Email Kevin, K1KL email address available on QRZ.

Also for Sale: matching Yaesu MD-100A8X dynamic desk-top microphone w/ active filtering for tone control. Looks and works like new. $100, no additional shipping with rig—ship mic separately $14.50 USPS shipping to CONUS or local pickup in Hampton, NH.

K1KL

Attached Files:

K0KL, K2RSJ, KG4BFR and 6 others like this.
  2. KC6JQT

KC6JQT Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested to purchase Kevin. Please contact me about payment and shipping details to 95747. Sent you PM.

3. W4DSM

W4DSM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would highly recommend shipping the radio in a box by it's self. I know it would cost more but just thinking about the weight of the power supply in the same box being handled the way most shippers do. I would even send the MD-100A8X and power supply separately also. That's the way I would ship mine IF I ever shipped it anywhere. I love mine and will probably never sell it. Excuse me for giving you my two cents worth.
    David - W4DSM

KG7HVR likes this.
  4. K1KL

5. K1KL

Great advice, David. TNX and 73. Radio is sold and shipped per your advice.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.