ad: M2Ant-1

Sale/Trade Yaesu FT-1000D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD4FOV, Aug 23, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. KD4FOV

KD4FOV Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking to trade this FT-1000, not D because someone pulled to Collins Mechanical filter out but has every other option installed. I bought this from the original owner as a D model but when I got home I found he had pulled to filter out; nice guy huh?
    Anyway the radio has had only one mod completed which is the K6JRF essb mod detailed here: http://www.k6jrf.com/FT_Filter.html.
    Basically the two tx IF 2.4KHz Yaesu filters have been replaced with the 2.8KHz Inad filters.
    Also four electrolytic caps were replaced with different values to eliminate the audio "pinch" so the new filters can do their job.

The radio sounds excellent on TX with a bandwidth of 3KHz; the widest this radio will do.
    Extremely clean and 100% functional with zero issues. Some minor scratches on the top case are present, see pics but other than that I give it a 9 out of 10 cosmetically. No box but will double box for shipping. Comes with Yaesu Hand Mic. Radio makes its rated 200 watts. Internal tuner works but has limited, around 3:1 to 1, matching capability. If matching big mismatches an external tuner is best.

I'm looking to trade for a 5300 Flex plus cash as we decide or a HF/VHF/UHF all in one radio I can work HF and UHF EME with.
    I value this radio on a cash deal around $900 +/-.
    Thanks for looking and contact me with questions/offers.
    Will
    KD4FOV IMG-0150.JPG IMG-0150.JPG IMG-0148 (1).JPG IMG-0149.JPG IMG-0151.JPG IMG-0157.JPG IMG-0171.JPG IMG-0173.JPG IMG-0174.JPG IMG-0175.JPG IMG-0176.JPG IMG-0150.JPG IMG-0148 (1).JPG IMG-0149.JPG IMG-0151.JPG IMG-0157.JPG IMG-0171.JPG IMG-0173.JPG IMG-0174.JPG IMG-0175.JPG IMG-0176.JPG

KH6KG and KD7KCP like this.
  2. KD4FOV

It appears I double posted some pics and left others out. If someone in interested I'll send them and pic they wish.
    Will

3. WA2UFD

WA2UFD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Would like to see the back with out your card in the way.

4. KD4FOV

You asked and you shall receive!! back.jpg

5. K1LSB

K1LSB Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an FT-897D (HF/VHF/UHF all in one radio) with 2 internal batteries and charger, LDG AT-897 Plus tuner, LDG FTL meter, two FTDI USB programming cables (one is custom made with a tap for TX-GND pin for keying an amp) and a Pelican case for all of it (actually, it's not a Pelican but it's every bit as tough). The radio is the one on the table in my QRZ page picture.

Would you consider a trade?

6. KD4FOV

I sent you an email.

7. K1LSB

K1LSB Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't see it anywhere.

Try me here: oldjackbob_at_gmail_dot_com

8. K5NAP

K5NAP Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this still available?
    K5NAP

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.