Sale/Trade Yaesu FT-1000 D 200 Watt Base Station

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4JRV, Aug 27, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

1000_4.jpg 1000_2.jpg 1000_1.jpg 1000_3.jpg
    I am looking for the best offer for my Yaesu FT-1000D radio. It is a full 200 watts, built in power supply, antenna tuner and additional filters base station. The radio works great with a few quirks I will describe here;
    • The Front End setting of 12 and 18 ATT do not work, (they did when I purchased the radio)
    • The 250 and 500 Bandwidth setting does not work (again they did when radio purchased)
    The radio comes with the Yaesu embossed cover (no picture sorry)

Heil GM-5 Goldline Microphone with the Heil cable for the mic and radio

Heil PT-2 Mic Boom

Original microphone

Owners and maintenance manuals

Radio weighs 52 lbs without any of the above items so shipping will be costly or local pickup is available.

The radio is currently being used as a back up to my Icom-9100 and can be viewed with all of the items above except the cover on my QRZ page.

Serious inquires only

I will consider trades of equal value if anyone is interested

If a reasonable offer is accepted I will accept paypal and other forms of payments. If payment is by check, radio will ship when check clears band. This radio is sold as is due to part swappers but it will not be DOA on arrival.

Should you have any questions or want to discuss a possible deal please email me at w4jrv@yahoo.com as I monitor that more than inquires here.

YV5KG likes this.
  2. KA4SFF

KA4SFF Ham Member QRZ Page

How old is the rig and any idea what price you are looking

WA6JFK likes this.
  3. W4JRV

I have had the radio about 2 years now, price well with all the items listed I am really looking for offers, or equal trades. Comparable radio (fully working) go for around 1000-1300 then you add the mic, cable, mic boom and cover, you then see I really do not know what it is worth. Make an offer, let see what happens

Jeff/W4JRV

4. W4AJF

W4AJF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, how do you know it is a true FT-1000"D"? Thanks, Adam Farber W4AJF

5. W4JRV

I have the owner manual and service manual and the serial number is OF040158. Check it if you like?

Jeff/W4JRV

6. W4JRV

7. W5NOW

W5NOW Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Since this radio is listed as is and not fully operational, I will offer 550.00 + original box shipping, Double Box

8. W4JRV

Thanks, however not today

VE3TMT and K4YPS like this.
  9. KC5SCK

KC5SCK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Sir, tell me what would you consider to be a far bid. Thanks

10. W4JRV

sent you an email

Jeff/W4JRV

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.